ProCloud UC Frequently Asked Questions
Hosted Square Key Webinar Q&A - June 8, 2018
Yes, you can BYOD, as long it is on the BroadSoft BroadCloud approved list. We will get a link of approved devices posted here shortly.
Yes – 2 expansion module (sidecars) are available with Polycom, as well as Yealink.
The ProCloud UC mobile client is only configured for (1) ProCloud UC number, however, the app is integrated with your mobile phones address book and has the ability to utilize your cellular network to make calls. Your Bluetooth connection to your car or headphones will work for both the personal cellular number as well as the ProCloud UC number.
ADTRAN will provide guidance as to how to set up call flows for Call Queues and Hunt Groups however a professional installation with full customization would require additional Professional Services from either the Partner or through ADTRAN ProCloud Subscription Services.
Queue size max is 50. This is configured in the Admin panel.
Yes, we are looking for additional resources to provide installation services to our Agents and other partners. Please email email@example.com and we will connect you to the correct team member.
ProCloud UC is not available as a white label solution at this time.
Want to learn more about ProCloud UC?
ProCloud UC is a unified communications and collaboration app that lets you call, message, and meet with anyone from any device. It includes full HD video, voice, messaging, screen sharing, and conferencing in a single easy-to-use cloud application that integrates with other cloud business apps.
ProCloud UC is ideal for any business of any size with employees who depend on communicating and collaborating with colleagues and people outside their organization such as customers, partners, agencies, and vendors. ProCloud UC is suited for these types of individuals:
- Knowledge workers who need access to people and information from anywhere
- Mobile employees who work in different locations and use their mobile device for work
- People who work in cross-functional, geographically dispersed teams
- People who frequently host and participate in meetings
- Management and executives, especially if they travel frequently
ProCloud UC is available in English, Chinese-Simplified, Dutch, French, French -Canadian, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, and Spanish – European and CALA.
How to use ProCloud UC
You can personalize your User Profile settings by adding your Profile Photo, setting your Presence Status, setting your location, and adding a Status Message.
- To add your Profile Photo, just right-click on the icon and select “Change Profile Photo”. Then select any image from your computer and set it as your Profile image.
- To change your Presence Status, click on your status and select one of the options. You can choose from: Available, Away, Busy and Offline. Your presence status indicates whether you are available to communicate. You can view the Presence status of your contacts, however when you are “Offline”, you will not be able to view anyone’s Presence status.
- To set your location, click on ‘Set Location’. You can select “Use automatic location” to display the location and time that the system has detected. Alternatively, you can select “Use manual location” and enter in a location and select a time zone. This information is displayed near your name when others save you as a contact.
- To enter a status message, click on the “What’s on your mind?” and type in a message that will appear after your name when others view your name in their contact list. This provides additional information about your availability to communicate.
Simply type in a first or last name in the search field and ProCloud UC will search through your corporate directory. Right click on the contact and select New Contact. Once the contact has been added, you can view each other’s Presence status.
ProCloud UC stores your messages until you delete them by clicking on Delete History. You can view 1-1, group, and My Room group messages from Yesterday, Last Week, Last Month, and All History.
- To enable the pre-integrated business applications you need to click on the Hub Settings button in the left pane of your ProCloud UC desktop window.
- The list of pre-integrated applications will display. Simply enable the ones you want to use with ProCloud UC, and then follow the screen prompts.
- You will be asked to give ProCloud UC permission to access the app. Select Allow and close the window.
- The app icon will display in your ProCloud UC client and content that you have in common with each of your contacts will display when you are collaborating. You will also be able to perform quick actions for each app right from the ProCloud UC window.
Up to 30 audio and video participants can be in each conference call at one time.
- Simply click on the Copy Guest Link button and send them the email invitation.
- They will be instructed to click on a link that takes them to a landing page where they can download our easy meeting app. All they have to do is enter in their name to join the meeting.
- When you invite people to a meeting from your preferred email system, indicate that the meeting location will be held in your My Room.
- When it’s time to meet, as the host, simply click on the My Room button next to your name. Participants will join by accessing your contact and clicking on the Join Room button.
- You can also drag and drop a contact into your room.
- Everyone who joins will immediately be connected via audio and will be able to see others’ video, and the meeting room chat.
Up to 30 participants can be in a group message.